Facilities and Services Staff
The Facilities and Services Staff is Full Time and is a key player in the operations of the weekend services and other events that occur at LifeMission Church. They must be detail minded, exhibit a high level of integrity and have a strong commitment to excellence.
Weekend Services-Olathe Campus
- Prepare the LifeMission Church Olathe Campus for weekend services
- Worship Center is clean and ready for services
- Lobby Tables, Baptismal, etc. are ready for use.
- Provide custodial and support during weekend services
- Support weekend events at the Olathe Campus
Other duties as assigned
- Weekday duties will be assigned as needed
- As part of the Facilities team the Facilities and Services employee will assist other Facilities ministries when appropriate up to and including:
- Grounds maintenance to include mowing, trimming, snow removal, transporting equipment and similar tasks
- Custodial to include event setup/teardown, cleaning, floor care and similar tasks
- Building maintenance to include repair work, painting, maintaining equipment, assembly and similar tasks
General Skills & Qualifications:
- Strong time-management skills and multi-tasking ability
- Ability to work within a team
- Proficient in Gmail and current scheduling and other databases.
- Ability to see projects through to completion
- Ability to learn and read technical materials.
General Physical Requirements:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to:
- Operate machinery including floor care machines, lawn mowers, lawn equipment, power tools and the like.
- Move, transport or lift items weighing up to 20 pounds and occasionally up to 50 pounds.
- Operate in both indoor and outdoor climates.
- Operate at heights from ladders and lifts.
Required Competencies of a LifeMission Church Employee
- People Focused – Building strong relationships with the congregation and delivering people-centric solutions
- Collaborator – Building partnerships and working collaboratively with others to meet shared objectives
- Instills Trust – Gaining the confidence and trust of others through honesty, integrity, authenticity
- Self-Development – Actively seeking new ways to grow and be challenged using both formal and informal development channels
- Demonstrate Self-Awareness – Using feedback and reflection to gain productive insight into personal strengths and weaknesses
The DNA of a LifeMission Church Leader
At LifeMission Church, we seek to build and nurture a culture for our church that produces and protects a God-honoring atmosphere. We lay the foundation for this cultural expression by personally living out LifeMission Church’s Core Kingdom Values and instilling them in all who work alongside us on our staff and serve teams. Our values can be described as follows: spiritual, professional, and relational. By upholding these values and our vision and mission statement, we can better serve the kingdom.
Core Kingdom Values:
- All for One
Unity centered on Jesus and our five purposes.
1 Corinthians 1:10 (NLT) I appeal to you, dear brothers and sisters, by the authority of our Lord Jesus Christ, to live in harmony with each other. Let there be no divisions in the church. Rather, be of one mind, united in thought and purpose.
- Inside Out
Living a life of prayer and worship
1 Thessalonians 5:16-18 (NLT) Always be joyful. Never stop praying. Be thankful in all circumstances, for this is God’s will for you who belong to Christ Jesus.
- Grow to Go
A pursuit of God that is contagious.
Matthew 28:19 (NLT) Therefore, GO and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit.
- Live to Give
Living a life of generosity.
Acts 20:35 (NIV) In everything I did, I showed you that by this kind of hard work we must help the weak, remembering the words the Lord Jesus himself said: “it is more blessed to give than to receive.”
- Honor People
Seeing people as God sees them.
Romans 12:10 (NLT) Love each other with genuine affection, and take delight in honoring each other.
The mission of LifeMission Church is to love God, inspire faith, reach those far from God, and connect people into family.
The vision of LifeMission Church is to see lives and communities transformed by revealing God’s presence and purpose.
Our Five Purposes
LifeMission Church does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, sex, national origin, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law as it applies to churches. However, LifeMission Church does discriminate on the basis of religion.
Employment Requirement: All Staff must be a member or become a member of LifeMission Church upon employment.
*This description is not all inclusive, and other duties may be assigned as necessary.
If you are interested in this position, please submit your resume to email@example.com