Primary Ministry Team
Required Skills, Gifts, and Knowledge:
- Serving Others
- Microsoft Office Excel and Word
- Event Planning
- Coordinate and support KCK weekend serve teams.
- Coffee Bar/Resource Center
- LifeMission Kids
- First Impressions Teams
- Additional teams specific to campus location
- Schedule ongoing training for all serve teams in conjunction with Central Office teams.
- Database/Planning Center
- Enter all serve teams into groups in the church database.
- Record attendance of serve team members in the church database.
- Make appropriate staffing assignments for each serve team member in the database.
- Create and manage the monthly serve team member schedule.
- Use Planning Center to notify serve team member of schedule and manage any changes to the weekly schedule.
- Order and maintain ministry supplies.
- Prep for, coordinate, and clean up after Communion when served.
- Assist the campus pastor in communication with Life Group leaders.
- Maintain building site in the various ministry areas, ensuring that each area is stock and ready for use.
- Assist in the budgeting process.
- Assist in coordination and leadership of all KCK local outreach events.
- Provide administrative support to KCK Campus Pastor.
- Assist the Campus Pastor with any other need that may arise as ministry develops.