LifeMission Kids Olathe Coordinator
The LifeMission Kids Olathe Coordinator serves under the direction of the LifeMission Kids Pastor to administrate, equip, and support the elementary age children and the team members that serve with them, at the LifeMission Church Olathe Campus.
Coordinate and implement EA services and activities
- Communicate with EA, Squad 45, DLT, and Worship Team groups on a weekly basis
- Create and manage the EA team schedule and LMK Worship Team schedules
- Run weekly LMK Worship Team Practices
- Responsible for all set up for elementary areas of Olathe Campus
- Be available to do various parts of EA service on stage
- Set up and attend all Squad 45 events
- Assist and be available to attend all DLT
General LMK Responsibilities
- Manage all LMK activity in eSpace
- Oversee usage of the EA in eSpace
- Make sure all files are uploaded to file distribution system for each campus
Assist with LMK budgeting process
- Manage LMK budget
- Code and upload receipts and requisitions into UMB weekly
- Other duties assigned
Required Competencies for Position:
- Leadership & Influence – Ability to lead and connect with adults and children
- Organization Skills – Attention to processes and details.
- Commitment to Excellence – Commitment to facilitating effective and life-giving services for children of LifeMission Church and the community
- Integrity – Committed to working with integrity and honesty while adhering to Child & Youth Protection Policy Guidelines
General Skills & Qualifications:
- Passion for Children’s Ministry
- Organization and attention to detail
- Ability to lead, influence and make decisions
- Team player and teachable
- Coach, care for, and serve team members and children
General Physical Requirements:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to:
- Sit/stand for long periods of time
- The employee may occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 lbs. and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 lbs.
Required Competencies of a LifeMission Church Employee
- People Focused – Building strong relationships with the congregation and delivering people-centric solutions
- Collaborator – Building partnerships and working collaboratively with others to meet shared objectives
- Instills Trust – Gaining the confidence and trust of others through honesty, integrity, authenticity
- Self-Development – Actively seeking new ways to grow and be challenged using both formal and informal development channels
- Demonstrate Self-Awareness – Using feedback and reflection to gain productive insight into personal strengths and weaknesses
The DNA of a LifeMission Church Leader
At LifeMission Church, we seek to build and nurture a culture for our church that produces and protects a God-honoring atmosphere. We lay the foundation for this cultural expression by personally living out LifeMission Church’s Core Kingdom Values and instilling them in all who work alongside us on our staff and serve teams. Our values can be described as follows: spiritual, professional, and relational. By upholding these values and our vision and mission statement, we can better serve the kingdom.
Core Kingdom Values:
- All for One
Unity centered on Jesus and our five purposes.
1 Corinthians 1:10 (NLT) I appeal to you, dear brothers and sisters, by the authority of our Lord Jesus Christ, to live in harmony with each other. Let there be no divisions in the church. Rather, be of one mind, united in thought and purpose.
- Inside Out
Living a life of prayer and worship
1 Thessalonians 5:16-18 (NLT) Always be joyful. Never stop praying. Be thankful in all circumstances, for this is God’s will for you who belong to Christ Jesus.
- Grow to Go
A pursuit of God that is contagious.
Matthew 28:19 (NLT) Therefore, GO and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit.
- Live to Give
Living a life of generosity.
Acts 20:35 (NIV) In everything I did, I showed you that by this kind of hard work we must help the weak, remembering the words the Lord Jesus himself said: “it is more blessed to give than to receive.”
- Honor People
Seeing people as God sees them.
Romans 12:10 (NLT) Love each other with genuine affection, and take delight in honoring each other.
The mission of LifeMission Church is to love God, inspire faith, reach those far from God, and connect people into family.
The vision of LifeMission Church is to see lives and communities transformed by revealing God’s presence and purpose.
Our Five Purposes
LifeMission Church does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, sex, national origin, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law as it applies to churches. However, LifeMission Church does discriminate on the basis of religion.
Employment Requirement: All Staff must be a member or become a member of LifeMission Church upon employment.
*This description is not all inclusive, and other duties may be assigned as necessary.