Primary Ministry Team
Front Line & LifeMission Kids
Next Generational Manager
Required Skills, Gifts and Knowledge:
- Coach, care, serve others
- Attention to detail/processes
- Commitment to excellence
- Team player
- Coordinate, schedule, and support all Ottawa LifeMission Kids teams
- Understand the curriculum and the “Big Idea” that is being communicated. Work with the Next Gen Manager and Team Leaders to ensure resources are in place for each service.
- Ensure team member information is current.
- Lead and be present during services each weekend.
- Work with Team Leaders to care for, communicate to and coach new team members to integrate them into LifeMission Kids.
- Maintain personal connections with team leaders and section leaders and bring awareness of needs to the Next Gen Pastor and Campus Pastor.
- Follow-up with phone calls and e-mails to current and prospective team members.
- Coordinate the application process from inquiry to release from training.
- Work with the LifeMission Kids and provide support for resources needed to execute the weekend plan.
- Interface with LifeMission Kids ministry staff for communication and coordination in serving families.