Primary Ministry Team
Required Skills, Gifts, and Knowledge
- Desire and passion to serve Christ in the local church
- Other front-end technologies
- Basic UX knowledge
- PHP / MySQL a plus (some legacy technologies leverage them)
- Experience and/or technical knowledge of app development, APIs and content delivery preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in programming or technology-related field preferred
- Oversee the maintenance & development of the LifeMission Church website that helps us advance the gospel in a creative and meaningful way.
- Curate, write, and create website content and related graphics that inspire and inform.
- Prioritize user experience. Design wireframes, user flows, and sitemaps to facilitate compelling and enjoyable site visits for site users.
- Contribute high-quality code to digital development projects.
- Integrate through E2E solutions, implementing the most meaningful designs and functionality, connecting people to the local church.